Sunday, October 2, 2011

Meet Mrs. Wilson

The newest teacher here at PS4 is Mrs. Wilson! Mrs. Wilson teaches Class 501 and is very excited to begin teaching here at The Duke Ellington School. "Everything is going well so far", says Mrs. Wilson, a Harlem native who still lives in the historic neighborhood. When asked about her teaching philosophy, Mrs. Wilson states, "I support a quality education for all children. I believe in getting to know all of my students well". The one thing that she would like for all of her students to come away with this year is for them to be independent thinkers and learners. With all the resources available to them in this age of technology, Mrs. Wilson wants her students to use the research skills they will learn this year to continue. "One of my hopes as an educator", she says, "is to instill a love of learning in my students". Mrs. Wilson is very committed to providing a learning environment that is exciting! She promises to treat her students with the utmost respect. Welcome to PS4, Mrs. Wilson!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ms wilson is my teacher she's the best