- Accelerated Reader/Accelerated Math -After reading a book, students take a quiz. In math, students are able to practice basic skills (username/password required).
- Starfall -This website has tons of fun games that help younger students learn to read.
- Yahoo Kids -This website has everything kids love...games, videos, information, and music!
- Fact Monster - This website gives kid-friendly information about any topic.
- Kids National Geographic-This website has tons of information about people, places and animals.
- RIF Kids -This website makes reading a priority. It has stories, games, and activities in English and in Spanish!
- Scholastic/Word Girl -Based on an animated television series, this website builds vocabulary through word games.
- Funbrain -This website has great games that help kids with math, science, spelling, and history.
- AAA Math -This website helps improve math skills at every grade level.
- PBS Kids -This website has educational games, videos, and activities from your favorite PBS television shows!
- Nickelodeon -This website is perfect for students in Pre-K and Kindergarten!
- IXL - PS4 students use this website to help them improve their math skills.
- BrainPop -With the help of characters Tim and Moby, this website offers animated science, health, technology, math, social studies, arts & music and English movies, quizzes, activity pages and school homework help for K-12 kids. Teachers love it, too!
- Kids National Geographic - This website is great for students who are researching about animals and countries.
- KOL Jr. Stories - This website has stories online.
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Great Websites for PS4 Kids!
Are you wondering what websites PS4 students and their teachers like to use? Well, here is a list: